Due to time constraints and other projects I’m not currently working on any new posts for my personal blog here. But I am still blogging for Valley Digital Services. You can find my first posts below and possibly more to come in the future!
New blog posts up on valleydigitalservices.com!
- Creating Social Good with Business Marketing May 15, 2017There is a fundamental difference between “Social Good Marketing” and “Commercial Business Campaign Marketing.” Social good marketing focuses on effecting positive social change as part of marketing campaigns organized by non-profit organizations. Business marketing is financially motivated, intended to incentivize potential customers to buy. However, when the two are combined effectively, they can produce… […]David Abrams
- Blogging Benefits! May 5, 2017You may have heard the phrase “content is king” tossed around by digital marketers. You may have wondered what exactly that means. When you are creating a website, you should be thinking about what you are going to put on your website. Content is what you populate your website with and blogging can be some… […]David Abrams
- Real Time Targeted Marketing April 27, 2017Digital technology has allowed marketers the option to focus their message into targeted advertising. Access to these advanced tools allows for the utilization of real-time targeted marketing. The advantage of real-time targeted marketing is that it minimizes the excess time, energy and most importantly, money, that gets wasted on aimlessly shouting a marketing message. … […]David Abrams
- Designing Simple for an Easy Experience April 17, 2017Design is an essential part of success in digital marketing and designing for the generation that was born with iPhones in their hands is part of that task. For those of us who can remember a time before having tiny computers in our pockets was a common thing, it may be hard to understand how… […]David Abrams
- Are Search Ads Effective? April 4, 2017With all the different ways digital marketers can invest in ad spending it is important to assess which methods work best. One of the most relevant methods has been search engine advertising, mostly utilized as pay per click or PPC ads. This is often considered to be one of the methods of Search Engine Marketing… […]David Abrams
- Engaging users on mobile March 27, 2017A Videology study found that of millennial males, only one-third plan to pay for cable in 2017 and 53% have already stopped. Broadcast Television and Digital video viewing combined are leading the market when it comes to video viewing. Meanwhile, according to Deloitte, on average consumers check their phones 56 times each day and in 2014… […]David Abrams
- Video Marketing on Social Media March 20, 2017Due to the free publicity, Twitter has received from the attention surrounding President Donald Trump, the social media platform has seen a massive increase in users. According to the Wall Street Journal, Twitter saw an 11% increase in its user base at the time of the Presidential election but only a 1% increase in revenue.… […]David Abrams
- The truth about SEO myths March 13, 2017Keeping up with the constant changes to Google’s algorithm is a full-time job that requires constant attention and care. SEO covers a wide range of different things that are all digital based and evolving just as quickly as the math behind how Google determines any individual website’s authority. The result of this constant, relentless technological… […]David Abrams
- Create a conversion conversation with Facebook Messenger ads March 6, 2017Facebook has been approaching maxing out its ad slots usage in your newsfeed for some time. In July of last year, Facebook CFO David Wehner anticipated that ad load would be steadily increasing for the coming year. But there was only so much space that Facebook could fill your newsfeed up with ads. So, the… […]David Abrams
- Are opt-in ads the future of digital marketing? February 27, 2017With recent reports showing that content advertising will reach $50 billion by 2021, growing 32% over the next four years, and a rise in the popularity of ad blocking software- users are signaling that they want more control over their online experience. In February of last year, the Interactive Advertising Bureau decided to… […]David Abrams